Thursday

[knitting] Handspun Eyelet Yoke Baby Cardigan

Another little sweater for the niece:

New eyelet yoke sweater, in handspun this time. Sleeves may be a little short- I used every inch of the yarn I had. Fiber is superwash merino and seacell. #knitting #handspun #babyknits

Pattern: Eyelet Yoke Baby Cardigan

Yarn: Handspun MerSea- superwash merino and seacell.

Needles: US 6

Notes: I remembered to add the eyelet pattern to the bottom hem this time. The sweater ended up kind of large. I worked both sleeves at the same time from either end of the yarn I had, to use up every. last. inch. Still, I think the sleeves ended up a smidge too short.

So I have a few little sweaters that need finishing in the form of wash/dry/buttons.

I'm down to only a few WIPs. I'm going to wrap up the last pussyhat and cotton ease socks before the first Sock Madness pattern drops next week.

No comments: